• Dead Workers Party

    The Dead Workers Party operates out of Huntsville, Alabama and specializes in bringing multi media productions to people and aliens across the universe.

    read-more
  • The Shaft Podcast

    The Shaft Podcast is the #1 minecraft podcast in the Universe! Come listen to Brent, Eric and Wes and learn about what is going on in the world of Minecraft.

    read-more
  • Control Point Podcast

    A show all about the game, Team Fortress 2. Control Point has over 100 episodes for you to listen to. Including 2 feature length radio plays.

    read-more
  • Our YouTube Channel

    From live shows, to scripted shorts, the Dead Workers Party has something for everyone. Just head over to our youtube channel and pick a show to watch.

    read-more
Previous Next

TS 10: MinecraftChick

Posted by Brent Copeland On - - 23 comments
Categories: ,

23 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    THE SHAFT JUMPED THE SHARK

  2. Claky says:

    That is my yacht! lol =P

  3. JustHarley says:

    Woops.
    Forgot to ask what I wanted to ask.
    Link to his skin on minecraft skins?
    I can't find it.

  4. JustHarley says:

    Hey.. I will gladly make Eric's skin with a ball gag.

  5. Andrew says:

    Lol, I just stopped playing MC for the night to play some Torchlight right before you mentioned it in the podcast XD

  6. MrLate says:

    That might have been me who put dirt in some mineshaft :D. I dug downwards and ended up in someone's tunnel. I stopped digging and then I blocked the hole. Then I wandered around a bit and ended up in this huge mineshaft. I just wanted to get out D:

  7. MrLate says:

    E: It seems it wasn't the shaft you were talking about after all... It was tall but it was also really wide, like 2x natural tunnel :d. There was some castle ruins top of it

  8. watermelonpizza says:

    OMG the glass-obsidian-water-feature thing outside the fixtree center; I made that :D , I also helped out create fixtree
    Thank you for mentioning it in the podcast!
    ---
    Removing home is great and all except getting people to walk around will really bog down the server even more, and it seems to be struggeling :( (or maybe its because you guys are mucking around with mods and spawning 100's of pig? :P)
    ---
    The Mod that you mentioned with the chairs, tables etc. Im guessing that wouldn't work in SMP right?
    ---
    Ducktape FTW!

  9. ItIsI says:

    Am I the only person that finds MinecraftChick extremely annoying!?

  10. Gricavus says:

    I believe it was 1.21 Gigawats :-P.

  11. Gikon says:

    wait..wut =|?
    How2say:
    TOE
    KOOH
    MAY

    Japanese - Means Flower and/or bloody War.

    thanks for the mention, we are still the 10th best!

  12. Reaaaallllyyy???? That picture? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

  13. Wait. Run that by me again. Somebody said they've yet to fight a spider? WHAT!?! *shock* You're missing 50% if the game, man! :P SURVIVAL! Time to get you out of the diapers and into the woods... c'mon, let's do it. It's time for Survival Camp. MinecraftChick is a recent graduate and she kills spiders now with ease. :)

    Heh, j/k. Love the show, guys! Here's to 4090 more! Cheers

    paulsoaresjr

  14. SXyGeeK says:

    Great show guys, I'm really enjoying the community.

  15. kaiser says:

    ItIsI

    No, you're not, I'm kinda sad that you guys brought her on the podcast... she's a total airhead. :/

    Oh well. Hope to see less of that and more of you guys!

  16. mish says:

    wow this must be the most comments on the first day

  17. medicwine says:

    Notch as stated (when crouching was introduced) that the player will never be able to crouch into 1x1 spaces. He said and I quote "that is for spiders, not humans"

  18. mish says:

    that last coment was a phail

  19. mish says:

    SPOONY
    ___
    / \
    | |
    | |
    \ /
    \ /
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    |_|

  20. Kallman says:

    Re: Removing /home, Notch tweeted "I don't like the idea of free teleports"

  21. Eric says:

    Yeah, minecraft chick is super boring. But shes giving free publicity to minecraft with her pink hair.

    On a side note that song at the end of the podcast was freaking hilarious. It was like an American idol fail video.

  22. axrael999 says:

    Hey guys thanks for the Zune support you guys rock. Keep up the awesome podcast and keep inspiring me.

  23. Nailhead says:

    @axrael999 No problem! I'm glad I could make it a little easier to download.

Leave a Reply